Re: Airport stats

Not exactly what you were looking for Clay, but Airliner World in one of
the most recent articles had a review of the top 100 World airports
(up/down, paeenger stats, Cargo,etc) and their performance since last year.
Based on the official ICAO stats I remember.

Perhaps you could glean the info you need if you can get your hands on a copy.

Cheers,

Alastair

At 11:43 17/11/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Most that I'm aware of arereally not up to date.
>http://www2.faa.gov/arp/Planning/v3.htm
>Take a look at this.  I'll send some more links
>Al

***************************************
Dr. Alastair T. Gardiner

Microbial Photosynthesis Lab 217
Davidson Building
IBLS-Division of Biochemistry & Mol. Biol.
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ
Scotland

Tel. (+44) 141 330 6449
Fax. (+44) 141 330 4620
E-mail. atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.gla.ac.uk/ibls/BMB/rjc/agardiner.html

Personal web pages at
http://www.geocities.com/atg3v

Have a look at my airliner photography at
http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?emailsearch=atg3v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx