Some observations from TMB

Hi to all
Had to drive by the "new Tamiami exec airport" often this weekend.

Saw a Fokker (seemed like a 100 model). Looked like a private jet.
A Saab 2000 landing as I drove by. (n reg no markings).
Are these connected to the NASCAR race at Homestead?
The (or a) Goodyear blimp was based there to cover the race.
2 EMB-120 airline or private?
Sorry, I was too far to distinguish any details.
Is the Riley Heron there(N587PR) flying pax service?
In case someone wondered what happened to another long term resident, the
Ladeca F-27 (YN-CER) is now a hulk sans wings, tail, or nosecone at the backyard
of an aviation parts building some 5mi W of MIA along NW 25ST.

rgds,
DM