Re: AirTran Starts LAS service from DFW

In a message dated 10/30/2003 6:50:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I think not for sometime. Actually they are going after American instead
 of DL, as Delta has been scaling back the operation in DFW. DFW will become
 a "focus city" like BWI or PHL for AirTran. There is real estate available
 in terms of gates, which comes hard these days in ATL. >>

Well, anyone going at DFW is going after AA.  If you listen to WN, they do
not have any hubs, all focus cities.  Now, FL calls ATL a hub, while B6 calls
JFK and LGB "bases".  I wonder when we will see a 717 at LAX?  Parhaps we will
get LAX-DFW flights, and those are 717 range