Re: longest running flight #

Matthew

 From my days back in London, I remember AC856 as a daily return to London,
but even in the 70s, BA9 and BA11 daily flights from LON to Oz. Many others
come to mind, but most of those airlines have disappeared now.  AC856/857
long-standing flt numbers that do operate over a long spate of time (like
dailys).

dl

At 10:01 AM 10/29/2003, you wrote:
>As I boarded AC149, the 7:30pm departure from YYZ-YVR tonight, I
>thought that 149 has been the flight # for a good long time, maybe over
>10 years.
>
>Similarly, AC has run 965 from YYZ to POS for most of my life. Even I
>think back to the L1011 and DC-8-63 days!
>
>Other than the premier flight #s, like 001 and 002, do most airlines
>have long-standing flight numbers that have been used for the same
>routing at approximately the same time of day for a long time?
>
>Matthew

David Lee Provo
Travel Masters West Broadway
200-2678 West Broadway