Re: WN in PHL!

In a message dated 10/28/2003 8:00:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jgivens@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< A double edged sword for me. Great fares but using terminal E,
 now my NW security lines are gonna be a freakin' zoo.

 http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/7118943.htm

 This sure goes against everything their business model had been
 to this point.

 Also say bye bye to ABE's hopes. >>

I take issue with the article calling WN the Wal-Mart of the skies.  They
treat their employees right, are the most unionized airline in America, and
actually improve competition, they don't kill it.
Otherwise, I see this as a good move.  WN has been known to move into big
markets, when a good opertunity presents itself.  DTW and STL are good examples,
and LAX is one of its biggest successes.