Re: Sardine seats: 5 worst economy-class sections

"AA got rid of the increased legroom" is not correct.  They removed the
increased legroom only on two aircraft types - A300's and something else that I
can't remember.  The vast majority of AA's aircraft still have the increased
legroom.  I thought this was a mistake when they did it on two aircraft types
because some members of the public would get the story wrong and think they did it
to every aircraft in their fleet.

Jose Prize
Fan of accuracy