More on UAL's low fare

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,1360,50603,00.html

or if you want to read it here ..

United's new low fare airline

We?re pleased to announce more details on our low fare airline, an operation
that will complement our current mainline fleet. The new airline will launch
in Denver during the first quarter of 2004 and will serve predominantly
leisure markets with optimal connectivity to other United flights within our
network. A more simplified fare structure will provide low-cost business and
leisure fare options.

What cities will United?s new low fare airline initially serve?
We will launch out of Denver in February of 2004 with service to Reno,
Ontario (California), Phoenix, New Orleans, Orlando, Las Vegas and Tampa.

When will I be able to research fares and begin booking on United?s new
airline?
Tickets will go on sale mid November through all existing sales
channels-united.com, United Reservations at 1-800-United-1, travel agents
and online reservation systems ? and, later, via sales channels unique to
the low fare airline.

Why is United starting a low fare airline?
We wanted to create a product that complements our operations and provides a
real choice to customers flying to select leisure destinations. As an
integral element in United?s suite of products, our new low fare airline
will offer consumers more frequency, more seats and lower fares.

When will the airline begin operating?
The low fare airline will launch from Denver International Airport in
February 2004.

How will United?s low fare airline benefit Mileage Plus members?
As a Mileage Plus member, you will have the same opportunities you do now to
accrue and redeem miles. If you are an elite member, you will enjoy elite
recognition on all flights.

How will United?s low fare airline be different from other low-cost
carriers?
Passengers on United?s new low fare airline will have seamless access to
United?s unparalleled global route network, the incredible customer service
associated with United?s suite of high-tech check-in and customer
information offerings, including EasyCheck-in and EasyUpdate, as well as
membership in United?s award winning Mileage Plus program.  We will also
offer assigned seating and our signature Economy Plus section.

What will United?s low fare airline be called?
The airline will be a member of the United family of brands.  Our brand
choice will be announced later this year.

Will Denver be the low fare airline?s only hub?
No. We will announce other hubs at a later date.

How can I learn more about the low fare airline as details become available?
Watch united.com and your email for more details, including additional
cities served and other initiatives. If you?re not registered to receive
email communications from united.com, register now.