FW: UAL going with "food for sale" ?

I was checking UA's timetable and looks like flights between ORD and SEA are
showing "F" class of food service. US Airways uses the same code for on
board food sales. I haven't seen any notice from the UA side on this thing
tough..

On a second note, according to the timetable the flights between ORD and SEA
go from 11 daily in October to only 6 in November. That's heck of a
reduction..

BAHA
Fan of Ch. 9