Re: Singapore Air to launch direct U.S. service in Feb.

I've read in the past where a certain airline's pilots balked at a certain
main level crew rest area configuration because of the noise levels from
passengers talking, using the lavs, etc.  Lower level would seem to be quieter and
preferable for the rest aspect.

Jose Prize
Fan of making money sleeping