Re: Back to the starting point with airport security

Ali,

Canada, and I believe also (parts of?) Europe, both of which I've heard you
compare favourably to the capitalist barbarians of your homeland, have
privatized air traffic control. The world has not noticeably come to an end=
,
at least here in Montr=E9al. (Canada also has retained privatized airport
security, as well, which has, I note, been significantly tightened in the
last six months or so.)

Evan

=20