Re: What Airline?

Also if you look at Gerry's photo in "original size" you see the
tell-tale Southwest LUV marking by the cabin door. He noted that it
seemed to climb faster than the Airbus. But of course.

One question. Someone (I the reply, so I forget who) mentioned that one
giveaway was the lack of wheel well covers (or something like that) on
the Boeing. I looked at the "original size" and saw what that person
meant. What is Boeing doing there? From Gerry's picture, it looks like
the Boeing generates a good bit of drag down there.

john kurtzke

>> http://www.pbase.com/image/22268376
>>
>> but who is it working for?
>>
>> Gerry