Re: FW: More 737 stuff

If I recall, the price was right on the GE90s, and the RR's weren't
ready as the 777 launched with the Pratt and GE power plants.

And at the 777's intro in the mid-90s, every tube of metal was being
put into the sky, so I'm sure there was an added incentive on the
delivery schedule and the drive to go GE.

BA only has some 757s that are RR, don't they?

Who knows, Air Canada has RR Trent's on their 330's, but hasn't had a
RR in their stable since the L1011s.

Matthew