Re: Terminally bad: 5 worst international airports

Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> FRA is huge, although LH for one makes an effort to
> help passengers with tight connections get through
> quickly and efficiently.

Not in my experience. I've been through FRA about 10 times this year, every time
on LH, and every time has been sheer aggravation.

Help pax make tight connections? I remember the time I arrived on a delayed
flight, with a really tight connection, and LH decided to put the only stairs
they had at the BACK door, with the result that all their high-yield C pax at
the front had to wait almost 20 minutes to deplane.

And just who decided to build that tunnel between A and B concourses and then
serve it with two of the smallest elevators ever built?

Best regards,
Stefano Pagiola