Re: Last Tango in Canada?

Nothing special in the air. Just efficient operators.

The guy, Michael Leblanc, who started it has a reputation above Robert
Milton. (He even joked that he doesn't have a bodyguard and a limo....
though if I was Milton, I'd have one out of fear as well.)

Leblanc started Royal, which he sold out to Canada 3000 only months
before C3 crashed and burned themselves.

He's bloody frugal and it supposedly shows. But crimping on safety is
not his style. Although it's a private company, Jetsgo is reported to
have posted a profit in it's first year. He also hates Air Canada and
has a bit of a revenge streak (I'm sure in a nice way) in his bloody.

Matthew