Re: WN at DEN

...Pretty sure the Air Force wouldn't mind (it is
mainly a site for assembly of LM C-130's. This has
been approached before, but as I remember this is a
moot point because of the NIMBY's. This is in the
suburb city of Smyrna, GA, not Atlanta....

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Fan of Airlines coming into PDK (Peachtree-Dekalb)
which actually had limited commercial service (I think
Biz-Jets to Hilton Head) for a very short time....