Re: Last Tango in Canada?

AC management is incompetent and should be...umm...we don't have capital punishment in Canada so let's say:  life without chance of parole for 25 years, for first-degree murder of an airline.

If you ask me, AC should return to its core competency:  providing Canada with a full-service international airline, scaled back to a profitable size.  It should cease trying to be all things to all people.  The Westjets of this country do a fine job catering to the low-fare market.

Mike Gammon