Re: BRAND NEW TO LIST !

Bob Fletcher wrote:

> David, I did not know this.  Is the US the only country doing this?   Is it
> done elsewhere?  Bob

Hard to say.  Most the major US airlines have made cutbacks in their
meal service.  Some are providing meals you can purchase on board, while
others simply aren't providing anything at all, or providing less than
they used to.

I guess my point is, don't make meal service and other similar extras
your main point when deciding between Southwest/JetBlue/AirTran and the
bigger airlines, since the major airlines are cutting back.

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx