any interest in an sms retrieval of flight info and registration information?

I've been playing with for several years now the ability to get
flight-info and FAA/Transport Canada registration on your mobile phone.

i.e. you:

send             you get back (about 30 seconds later)
UA1035 -> ORD-YVR A319 20:27-22:22 31000 feet @ 403 knots heading 291
degrees
N 507UA -> United Airlines, Boeing 757-222 with PW2040 engines, Built
1990
C GAUN -> Air Canada, Boeing 767-233, Built June 1982

It checks live flight data for nearly every major airline in the world,
and the entire FAA and Transport Canada airline and GA registration
database.

It's been very handy for:
  - confirm that airline agents are lying when saying the inbound flight
is in the air, when it's on the ground
  - plane spotting to confirm the exact plane info
  - It's airline/aircraft agnostic.

Anyone interested in helping me test it. I also want to expand it's
functionality, but am at a loss with what to do.

All you need is anything that can send an internet email; especially an
SMS/Email capable phone.

Send me a note at: mmontano@xxxxxxxxx

Matthew