Re: Boeing 717-300X

Just thinking off the top of my head: It will take time to fully flight test
the new model - probably at least a 1000 hours, probably more.  It will take
time to do the FAA/JAA paperwork.  And 2006 is not that far off - just a tad
over 2 years.
David R

Wishing they had kept the old name (MD95) or renamed it the 787 but not the 717!