Re: [Sky-1] Saudis at the beach!

In a message dated 9/12/2003 4:37:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lrtully@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< On c'mon! If I wanted to insult your "half-Iranian" background,
 or any other ethnic group for that matter, I would have done a
 MUCH better job than that - trust me!

 What do you mean "Why did they pick a nice place for the WTO
 guys?" (I would refer to them as delegates, and they are not all
 "guys") Would you rather they held the meeting somewhere in
 the Middle East, like TEH or TLV for example? I dont think so!!!

 Now go take your "lighten up" pill and relax. I have no intention
 of insulting either you, the Saudi's, Iranian's or anybody else for
 for that matter. Remember, this is a "Fun Aviation Group", isnt
 that correct Roger? >>

Making bigoted comments is not fun.  Tehran's code is THR and I don't think
the WTO should hold meetings in the first place.  Even though only my father is
Iranian, I have more connection to my background than 90% of the fully
Iranian people I know.  And I live in Los Angeles, so that is a lot of them.