Re: St Louis Blues

In a message dated 8/25/03 10:21:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx writes:

> A friend of mine that's a flight attendant at Frontier (F9) said she's heard
> rumors of F9 starting a hub in STL because DEN wouldn't give them the gates
> they needed to expand. We both thought that was odd since F9 doesn't
> currently have service to STL.

Don't they have jetConnect service there, through Mesa?  STL would not be a
bad idea for anyone's expansion, considering that it is a big city, is well
located and AA is scaling waaaay back there.  It would also be a good spot for HP
to spend some of that money they have been making lately.  Also, I think DEN
needs to get over its love affair with UA and give Frontier some of the gates
they are not (and will not for a very, very long time) using