Re: [Sky-1] What CO did - amazing

From: "Grant McKenzie" <gjmck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 4:48 AM

<snip>
>  And while we're on the subject, what the heck does
> "people die for halliburton" mean?

A large American corporation named Halliburton was associated with Vice
President Cheyney before he assumed office.   Halliburton now has very large
contracts with somebody, (the U.S. government?  The Iraqi government?) to do
work in Iraq.   I do not think they are looking for weapons of mass
destruction.   Nor do I know if their employees in Iraq are being shot at.

Gerry
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley
http://members.fortunecity.com/gfoley/egypt/egypt.html