Re: St Louis Blues

At 08:06 PM 8/23/2003 -0700, David Ross wrote:
>I agree, except that you need to remove Southwest (WN) as a "minihub."  WN
>does not have hubs, period.  They have airports with lots of flights that
>allow for connections but these flights not, in any sense of the word,
>constitute a hub.  The WN annual report, web page, and other documents
>specifically state that they are not a hub airline.

Right.

Richard Nixon said he wasn't a crook. George H. Bush told us to read his
lips, that he wouldn't raise taxes. George W. Bush assured us that Iraq had
WMD. And Southwest says they don't have hubs.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck, even if it's
quacking, "I'm not a duck."

And anyone looking to establish a hub or a not-a-hub at STL (or
Mid-America) has to allow for Southwest's presence at STL.

Just a thought,
Nick