What CO did - amazing

A co-worker of mine was flying EWR-YUL last sunday and the aircraft
sat on the tarmac for 3 hours because of weather delays. Yesterday
he gets a mail from Continental which reads something like: "Sorry
Mr. Xxxx that we had to make you sit there on the tarmac that long.
It wasn't our fault, but here are some extra 2500 miles."

The thing that amazed me, actually two things, that they got the
letter that fast to him, and they gave this extra miles to him
even if the delay wasn't related to CO.

Wow..

BAHA ACUNER