Re: Spotting @ PHL

Spotting at PHL is good as for areas to spot around
the perimeter. I can't give you any updated feedback
on spotting in the terminal except, forget
photography.
Security is always present around the perimeter and
you may be subject to a hassle if you are an
"unknown". I'm probably there most of anyone on this
list and only one Philadelphia PD officer hassles me,
but he's been leaving me alone lately. I had a
complaint against him at one time which may be a
contributing factor to him now leaving me alone.

The best times to spot are early in the morning
7am-10am and mid afternoon on. Sunday is the absolute
worse day, especially in the morning.

Since I'm a photographer first, spotter second, I
usually do not frequent the spots where photography is
impossible or shooting into the sun, including the
terminal.

Be prepared to see a great deal of US Airways :)

Hope this helps somewhat.

Paul

=====