Re: Branson is coming

> Date:    Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:21:20 -0700
> From:    David MR <damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Branson is coming
>
> Yes, Europe too allows for foreign ownership but I prefer living in a
> country where my government tells me what to do, not some damn foreign one
> David R
> http://home.attbi.com/~damiross
> http://home.attbi.com/~damiross/books.html

One of the great things about the US is that, in principle, the government does
not tell you what to do. See for example the Constitution, Declaration of
Independence and the bill of Rights. If you prefer a country where the
government tells you what to do there are many for you to choose from, although
they are generally not in Europe.

Herman