#1 CRJ Loss

The #1 CRJ was doing a center of gravity test and got into a stall
the recovery parachute was incorrectly set and separated from the
aircraft. All 3 on board killed. Procedural error by the crew caused
the loss of the aircraft...

My CRJ database lists as follows:

MSN 7001 C-FCRJ RJ100 Crashed 26.7.93 nr Wichita 3(3) out of control/rgd
28.3.91/ ff 10.5.91

BTW-> If anybody has a slide of 7001 and would like to sell it,
PLEASE contact me asap!

Thanks in advance

Keith Stibbe
Mr. CRJ