Re: Trip Report: SEA-YVR-YUL

Bahadir:

Wonderful report!  I felt that I was really there.
Especially on the Dash 8 side.  I recall these
flights, but during the day up to Timmins, ON on the
former Air Ontario.

The Dash 8 is a nice looking plane I think. But as I
have reported here before, I am tall, a bit wider than
I'd like, and leggy, so setting is difficult. Also, if
one is sitting under the landing gear, one's view is
blocked.

Nice report.

P.S. Why did you return home after dropping off your
wife?  Why didn't you make it all in one trip?
(sorry, if I'm too personal. You can write me off
line.)

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

=== message truncated ===