Denver security fast lane?

A question for those of you who frequent Denver International Airport:

A friend of mine assures me that passengers with an AA frequent flier card
can bypass the normal security lines and go through special fast lines at
Denver. He also assures me that this isn't based on having high mileage
totals or any special registration.

I'm rather skeptical; Denver isn't a big AA location, and the lines I saw
in UAL's terminal at ORD were for Premiere, Premiere Exec, and 1K members,
not just any Tom, Dick, and Jane with a FF card. However, my friend assures
me that this is exactly the way it is in Denver for AA card holders and
that he himself benefited from this while travelling with someone who had
the right card from AA.

Can anyone from Denver refute (or explain) this?

Thanks,
Nick