Re: SF Gate: No-frills, low-cost airlines are fast gaining ground/'Regular' a...

In a message dated 8/14/2003 1:02:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lrtully@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< HP has "rickety planes"? What the hell are you taking about?
 YOU are starting to piss me off with comments like that - what
 planet are you on anyway? With the addr. DEmocrat2n, I wonder.. >>

Um.  I have had good experiences in my 2 very far apart trips with HP.  This
is stuff I have read on this site about their maintainance standards.  FAA
fines and people complaining about the feel of the HP Airbuses as compares to
other ones they have ridden.  Don't blame me here.  I am just repeating what I
have heard here, as Grant would want me to do.