From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
clay.wardlow@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 2:20 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SF Gate: No-frills, low-cost airlines are fast gaining
ground /'Regular' a...

I went to COS not to long ago for a wedding. I flew HP SEA-PHX-COS. I was
supposed to fly back the same way but they canceled the COS-PHX flight I was
on or something like that, so I had to fly COS-PHX-LAS-SEA. Didn't bother me
a bit because I love flying and all. I was surprised to find myself on a 757
from PHX to LAS with MAYBE 15 people on it. I thought it was kind of odd.

Clay - SEA