Re: SP vs. 400

What on earth has politics got to do with the price of fish in China??

My original post was a genuine one because I really don't know what you
don't know about aviation. Your message seemed to indicate you didn't know
why airlines overbooked so I took the liberty of explaining it. My
apologies if I misunderstood but your semi-sarcastic response about being a
list member was unnecessary.  Or did I misunderstand that also? It's easy
to do when you can't see expressions or hear tonal intonations.

I don't mean to "sit in my little box at Kingsford Smith" (we call it KSA
and I don't actually work on the airport) and "snipe at you" but if you've
perceived me that way, it's probably because your posts do irritate me a
little at times. This is mainly because you come across as believing your
opinions to be rock solid fact instead of just an opinion. Given the
clashes you sometimes have with other list members, it appears I'm not the
only one who thinks this.

For the record, I usually enjoy your posts as it's good to have such an
active list member but maybe you could be a little less sensitive to
criticism. There are a lot of very experienced people on this list (and
Skyone, have you thought about joining there?) and if they correct you on
something, it's usually because they know what they are talking about.

Grant
SYD
QF
BTW I can't get you any cheap tix to Aus. We don't have the buddy system at
QF, the only way I could get you a staff travel tix would be to nominate
you as my travel companion which is for a minimum of 12 months and my wife
would NOT be impressed at being bumped!!