Re: SF Gate: No-frills, low-cost airlines are fast gaining ground/'Regular' a...

Excellent point Dennis!  I don't expect much from Southwest except on-time
dependable air transportation from one point to another and they give me that
plus a bag of peanuts or a snack pack on a long-haul flight.  I, and many
others, expect more from the full service carriers, especially if their fares are
higher, but they are not meeting expectations.  They are doomed unless they
change their business model.

Jose Prize
Fan of all boats being minesweepers at least once