Re: Lufthansa WOW

That is what I thought, but multiple people where hospitalized when the
plane landed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alireza Alivandivafa [mailto:DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:52 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Lufthansa WOW

In a message dated 8/8/2003 9:10:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Tyler.Munoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Speaking of LH, I saw a short article in the USA Today yesterday
saying
 that a recent flight to Houston hit severe turbulence over the Atlantic
 and continued the entire flight.  When they landed, people where
 hospitalized.  Seems like a long fight from the crossing to Houston,
 wonder why they didn't land.

The injuries were probably not bad enough for that