Re: 747 domestic

I'd like to know how you can lose $600 million in the last quarter and still
stay in business?  Not to mention the billions lost since before 9/11.  We're
talking big bucks here just being flushed.

Jose Prize
Fan of a shareholder at Eastern's annual meeting years ago pointing out that
the more EA flew the more money they lost, so why didn't they really cut back
on their flights and maybe not lose so much?