New pictures

Hi,

Vbird is the name of a new Dutch lowcost airline which will have it's
base at Niederrhein airport. Niederrhein is the former RAF base
Laarbruch, now converted to an international airport.

Airbus A320 C-GJUP (former Skyservice) has been seen in full colours at
Toronto. The aircraft will be registered PH-VAC soon.

The first route will probably be to Vienna, operated using the DutchBird
AOC and flightnumbers. PH-VAC has been reserved by DutchBird!

The website advertized on the aircraft is not yet operational.

A photo of the aircraft can be seen on my website,
http://www.spottersunited.com
Select the News-New airlines link from the topmenu.

Also on my website a picture of the Antonov 225 which visited
Cologne/Bonn last Monday after being diverted from Eindhoven.

Regards,
Marcel
http://www.spottersunited.com