Re: [Sky-1] A318 vs B717

The Denver Post ran an article last weekend on Frontier and the A318.  The
issue is that the tail is 2 feet taller than the A319 and there is concern
whether the aircraft will be able to taxi under a bridge at DIA.  If anyone
is interested, the article may be found at:

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%7E33%7E1543008,00.html