Re: Sayonara!

Jon:
Sorry that I didn't had an earlier opportunity to comment on this, but I really hate to see you
succumb to these faceless so-called cyber airline ghetto geeks in here that have all the time in
this world to crap into this used-to-be reputable forum.
Lets not even bring up that "other" (mildly put) Wild West-style forum commandeered by two corrupt
"wise guys" acting as "puppet" president and executive VP executing absolute prejudice,
favoritism, disrespect, dirty politics and humiliation (Herrenrasse-style) in extreme superior
(Gestapo-style) form to certain individuals of their choice and dislike and pickings randomly
summoned by their sinister "board of directors" of whom most their members in this Dark Force
"elite counsel" also lurk within the walls of this forum....therefore, its not surprising that you
will find the nonsense in here by those that you have pointed out and mentioned in your final
posting here !
It is the bad apples infested with worms from within that are rotting away slowly the entire
crop....sadly enough and just like cockroaches that have been on this polluted planet of ours for
centuries and no matter how much of them you exterminate, they keep on coming back !

--- Jon Wright <jwright@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Between Dumb and Dumber aka Panitz and Dunn,

LOL....I could not make a better reference myself - well said.

> the notion that guns are the
> solution to (insert problem here),

Oh well, what can you say ?

> dueling press
> releases between James and Hough,

Oh yes indeedly dubious, these two juveniles in supposedly adult corpses sure have way too much
time on their own hands not knowing how to better utilize it other than searching all day high and
low online news sources all over with their unpretentious and ignorant excuse of spamming the
forums with news (in many cases duplicate or even in triplicate) and as if we all morons in here
are totally stupid and don't know how to search or google for any particular airliner news we each
wish to read on the net. When I joined this forum, I thought it was suppose to be club that all
members within can openly discuss airliner-related topics and not instead a medium for these two
to spam us all with excessive news headlines !
But if it were anyone of us besides these two that would do similar activities - we would have
been already criticized almost instantly or banned into oblivion from the list. Talk about double
standards !

Another sphincter is that Alirez Alwhatever, who has to respond to almost each and every single
post in here clogging up each one of our mail inboxes day in day out. Yet, I do not see anyone at
all (especially those non-US members with limited net access resources) raise their voice to
complain about this character's actions. I sure see red and my head starts to spin from all those
multiple James/Huff posts, but this Alirez sure takes the lead hands down in this category.
Another double standard and it sure "icks" me !

> and more "news" about Trinidad and Tobago
> and BWIA

Well, I guess our "beloved" James feels that BeeWee and Trinbago news is "major" headline news and
he is too afraid that we all cannot get enough of it other than craving for more.

> than about ATL, DFW, JFK, LAX, MIA, MSP, ORD, AA, CO, DL, NW, and
> UA combined

I sincerely think that this forum should be renamed the "non-Airline Spam List" or the "BeeWee &
Trinbago List" or the "James/Huff World List"....since the list moderators already lost control in
here.

> I had been discouraged about the value of this mailing list.
> The signal-to-noise ratio was already pretty low.

My sentiments are mutual, however I prefer just to stay in the forums for the only purpose of
obtaining a random dose of entertainment and jargon by these follies/Looney Tunes in here.
I sure do not not succumb or give in that easy for that matter - I do enjoy the funny antics of
all those old cronic complaining geezers like Nudist Ross, Anonymous JCK, Aussie Mackenzie, Dip
Schnell, Dick Laflamme and the likes....sticks and stones don't break my bones. :-)
Come to think of it, where is that "Calendar Boy" and his screwed up tag-along high school
drop-out stool pigeon (whatever his name is) that always used to talk a whole lotta nonsense and
attack each and everyone in here ?
Who silenced these two "Bad Boys" in here ? My hats off to those involved or is it their real-life
miniscule and pitiful involved lives that is preventing their presence in here ?
It is sad to note that I heard from a few in here that back a few years ago that one of these two
dysfunctional freaks who lived in their in-laws leaky (and flooded many times) basement dumped his
wife right after she gave birth for a whinch with bigger and better "headlights and bumpers".
Apparently he did talked a lot of lies and big words trashing others in here back in those days,
but in reality nowadays he cannot even keep up with alimony payments with that hard labor job for
a non-college educated misfit. Interesting turn of events....someone up there is sure punishing
his miserable life for the bad he did ! ;-)
And somebody now has to manhandle a whole new breed of Calendar Boys and stool pigeons in here as
the world turns....sheesh.

> But the recent "Former Air Force One relocating" thread was the coup de
> grace; I just can't stand it anymore.

Yup, I err your sentiments mutually here. As they say, it is that imbesils will attract and cling
on to each other wherever you go and they keep going for more and pushing the limits.

> The occasional interesting discussion
> or useful bit of information just isn't worth enduring the pain of all the
> other tripe and so I am leaving the list.

I agree mutually and as for me, I am in here for the pure antics of these silly little puberty
boys throwing sand at each other in their little sandbox which is all they got and to exhibit for
the world around them to see on who are the "players" and "haters" in here - thats all.
As I said, those strenuous and excessive daily diatribes by the James/Huff duo alone is indeed
painful of course - thank God for my spam filter set to high.

> I have enjoyed corresponding with many of you. To those folks with whom I
> have cultivated an Internet relationship, please feel free to continue to
> email me at this address (I'm not dropping off the face of the earth).
> And for what it's worth, the best tidbit from my years on this list was
> learning what a "fat rat's clacker" was.
>
> Signing off,
> Jon

Too bad that those fat rats in here ate you alive and got the best of you, but when you are a busy
man with a busy life like many of us - there is no time for useless and senseless diatribes.
Those very same characters that over and over infiltrate this nonsense in here are either old
geezers in their state of mid-life crisis or homosexuals with no woman in their lives to keep them
at bay and shape or single players/haters hiding their identities behind their monitors oozing for
every ounce of attention but wag their sorry tails between their legs outside in the society. They
all are just using this forum as a medium to show off their teeth and pretentious miserable lives
and nothing more.
As for me, I am not in here for the content rather than solely for the entertainment.
I was about to leave here like you did, but I got hooked with the shlapstick comedy that these few
clowns keep attacking and labelling me for somebody that they "Ass U Me" that I am....just love
their silly antics and it cannot get any better ! ;-)

Anyways Jon, although I did not had the pleasure to know you - I do bid you farewell and good luck
in your future endeavours and life.

In the meantime - bring on those antics and criticism against me like you guys always did, Aussie
Mackenzie and Nudist Ross. This is the only thing that you geezers are good for....

As for the rest in here thinking of why this sphincter of me must yet put this non-Airline related
"crap" stated in here in the forum....well, sometime someone's gotta do the dirty job of standing
up and tell the truth and stating the facts and not for nothing its like what Jack Nicholson says:
You can't handle the truth !
And indeed the truth does really hurt for those who lie, sabotage, torment, harrass, discriminate
etc. on others in here that make the experience in here uncomfortable for all others.

And for those those others that respect my presence in here - my utter and deepest sincere
apologies for distributing this diatribe nonsense in your mailbox. Again, my apologies !

Cordially,
SP