Bill Huff's Newark show

Mr. Huff:
Its been three months already since you invited me to attend your "exciting" Newark show and
promised me free tickets etc. for me and the family....so, where are my tickets ?

Don't tell me that you sent them and they "got lost" in the mail....LOL ! ;-)

I am waiting in anticipation to meet all you faceless cyberspace airline geeks and punks out there
at your shundig, so send me the invites....okay ?