Re: SkyMiles and Mileage Plus Call it Quits

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 07:36  AM, Michael C. Berch wrote:

> This is from WebFlyer... probably known to many here already.  It's too
> bad - the UA/DL mini-alliance was worth a lot of miles to me.  The
> UA/US hookup, on the other hand, just doesn't seem to mesh with my
> travel patterns.  And US is a crap airline, esp. compared to Delta.

Coming from the other side, DL/CO/NW is also less useful for me than
DL/UA.  I earned a decent number of SkyMiles in the last few years by
flying UA up and down the west coast.  At least I can earn
HawaiianMiles for flying Alaska/Horizon. :)

--
David Mueller / HNL
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx

*** Read the Airline List FAQ at http://airlinefaq.tripod.com ***