Re: Carry-on wine/whine

In a message dated 7/30/2003 5:31:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< BAHA
 Fan of HP providing assigned seats, wider cabin and good service for the
 money they charge. >>

WN is the only US airline that I know of that does not assign seats.  B6 does
it, and I believe F7 does too.  Like I said before, I really don't notice the
cabin diff, and find a 757 more comfortable than an A321.  The last time I
flew HP, last summer, they said that they stopped serving food after the
attacks.  Remember, they were the first to try out selling food.  In fact, it sounds
like the person who flew F with them got the for sale food for free.  This new
stuff they are selling actually sounds better than "airline food" of the past

Alireza
lover of engines that don't sound like chainsaws on start up