Re: ACA vs. UA: David Fights Back

In a message dated 7/28/2003 4:44:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dplaflamme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< JetBlue is the obvious competitor for the terrain north of Dulles, but I'm
 not sure how well they can serve short thin routes with their A320s. Then
 again, they can easily grow with longer routes than ACA can think about.

 I'm also trying to figure out if ACA would branch into new markets or just
 pursue more money out of the markets they now serve as United Express -
 markets in which Trans States will soon be a competitor as the new United
 Express.

 Thoughts? >>

I do know that B6 has considered expanding out of IAD, especially after
getting the E190s