Re: It's a Bird ... It's a Plane ... It's Southwest Airlines in a New A&E Network Do

Hi all

We have two programmes in the UK, Airport is based on London Heathrow, and
Airline is based on the low-cost operator easyJet.

If it's the second one, (which it should be because Airport is a BBC
programme) expect lost of irate customers on screen, although in fairness to
easyJet, it must be said that most of the time the blame lies with the
passengers. I've flown with them and had no problems and will happily fly
with them again.

Anyway, whichever prog you get, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Regards
Keith Harris

ps we also have another spin-off called Holiday Airline based a
charter/inclusive tours operator, perhaps that might come your way too.