Re: RJ's and ATC

Well, keep in mind a standard rate climb is only 500/ft/min.  Then again,
they usually want best climb to 1000 below and then standard to final, so
it would most likely be an operational issue, more-so than a legal or
troublesome one, I would imagine.  There are several ex-RJ drivers on the
list -- V, speak up.  And, correct me on the climb #s if I am wrong, Wally
or Baha!  I never drive jets on a regular every-day basis, and when I get
to, it's right seat on a C560.

David
Huntsville, AL