Re: Steven Wolf

Man, I could do the same thing.  I wish I was collecting that kind of money.
Hell, most of us think we could run an airline better (and a few of us are
right) than these bafoons.  I think it would just be fun to do something that
would piss off Bethune.  Just to get some nasty press release from him would be
great.  Now, about going after his IAH hub.