Re: BA to Andrews

This is not aimed ar anyone in particular

I would love to know what this has to do with aircraft. As a true blue tory,
there is nothing about the Labour party, leader or back benchers, that is
worth talking about let alone televising. The best speech he gives will be
his leaving speech. I know nothing of his lap dog of a leader in the U.S.
who led our country, Britain, into a totally unnecessary war but there are
more people in this country that will be very glad to see the back of him &
his party {Mr Blair, that is}, than would like to see him in for another
term. If you like him so much, keep him, you will soon find out what a
traitor he is, selling this country off to foreigners.

Anyway my point isn't to necessarily judge others views it is just that
today there are a lot of messages about our leaders speech, that has nothing
to do with aviation. Okay he travelled to the U.S. on a 777 of British
Airways, that is nothing new, he alway does. The only thing that changes is
which one.

Whilst waiting to be unsubscribed from this list, I am doing so because
there there are too many unrelated messages. I am an aviation enthusiast,
that means that I want to read aviation related messages & not thing that
have absolutely nothing to do with aviation but there seems to be no address
to get removed from it.

If there is an address please could someone forward it to me, or, if the
moderator reads this, please just remove me, thank you.

Regards

John H