Re: Airbus question

Although I like to joke that the Mercure is the foremost of French Aviation,
I understand that Douglas was supposed to co produce and market the Caravelle
in the US or the Americas. But that instead, Douglas at the last minute
decided to develop the DC-9 and left the French crying J' Accuse!
I believe between this and Suez'56 they are still hopping mad at us.

DM
Not a fan of Airbus designs exept for the A330. Find it majestic even when
its down and dirty.