Re: Fear of flying (was Re: WN seating question)

Maybe the more you know--the more  you dwell on the possibilites of trouble.
When I didnt fly for a period of 4-5-6 months I used to worry but if I flew
monthly or more it didnt worry me so much.  Also other worrys and concerns seem
to overshadow the flight worrys - all the travel worrys in total are
substantial today.
I wish your friend  a successful reentry into the skys
DZ