Re: jetBlue's New Deal

I guessed that Neelman and Westjet had an icy relationship when I saw no
reference to him on the Westjet website, though Morris Air is mentioned.  I think
they saw this as something good for both.
What exactly is HMY's mission?  I saw one of their planes at LAX on Tuesday,
at Bradley (where they don't need to go with the pre-clearence thing in
Canada).  Had never heard of them

In a message dated 7/9/2003 5:07:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,