Re: New Airline Uniforms

Mike Burris said:

>>About two years ago, I saw the crew of Virgin Atlantic
step outside the terminal in Montreal and I was
stunned by the beautiful, red uniforms they were
wearing!  They made the FA's look so slim and
heightened their beauty!  But of course, Richard
Branson is no slouch when it comes to beautiful things
and looking good.  Unlike BA's druggery uniforms, he
does things in style<<

I think the VS thing has to do with the overall cool of the Virgin Brand.  They just do stuff right.  I also like the Lufti uniforms, as I mentioned before.  Also, has anyone noticed that LH F/As look much better on the 744 than the A340s?  Konstantin, was denkst du drueber?